Monday, August 13, 2007

Getting Started


Here I am. Diving in. Not sure where to begin but with my lazy day VanGoghWannabe pastel piece I did, I thought I'd begin my blogventure.
I should be sewing today now that lessons are wrapping up (we home school) but I had to learn how to post and tweak out my new blog.
I found my way here through Etsybloggers, which I found through the great community at www.etsy.com .
PlayVentura is a bee I've had in my mental bonnet for the past couple of years. Ultimately I hope it to be a place where I am inspired to turn my sketches into fabric renditions. I have planned an entire line of children's play clothes, nearly costumes but wearable enough for everyday play and travels.
This blog is to document my progress in this endeavor, good, bad and ugly trials alike. Stick around, I hope it'll be fun!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely work! Thanks for the encouraging comment you left on our Salt blog.