Saturday, September 15, 2007

Looking for new group members! Calling all Indie Home Schooling Moms!!


OK, so I am feeling a bit isolated in my craftworld endeavors but being the Internet savvy person that I am, I KNOW I am indeed not alone out here! Sooooo, here goes my attempt at organizational skill practice- I started a group at Indiepublic last night for any indiecraft driven, home educating mom out here to join for inspiration, motivation and all around comaraderie!
Our link is currently: http://www.indiepublic.com/group/indiehomeschoolmoms

This is not exclusively for ETSY members but it would be nice to be able to share our ETSY, or other store, experiences with each other and how to juggle that with the home school life's journey! Holler at me for group info and suggestions of how to get this going! When you join the group, introduce yourself and let us know what makes you tick!

No comments: