Saturday, January 5, 2008

What have I been up to today, I ask you...

I am officially addicted. Yah, I admit it- I even gave the kids chores so I could have the thing to myself...fridge magnets. I've been playing with the new magnets in my Etsy store . "Fridge Friends" I am calling them. They are a hoot and once you start, you just can't seem to stop! Today I worked up two frogs- Frankie and Lulu.
Frankie, we've determined is a bit of a an oddball but what a comic!
Lulu is a tad garish but so sweet to Frankie!


We've decided they need some other friends while they are waiting to go to their new homes, so we have invited elephants, giraffes, a monkey, spiders and a frippy flamingo!

They love to hang out on lockers holding pics of best friends and family. They are great at catching someone's attention with that special office or fridge memo. Favorite of favorites for them though are playing with their human friends!


No comments: