Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Slow going in Babyland




Well, I am falling behind on the cleaning, whisking up three full meals a day and the lessons, don't get me started on the lessons. But I am getting quite adept at rocking while nursing and reading aloud, while crocheting, while watching movies we never had time for and while the kids work on their working with Daddy skills!

I've got a few new creations: some stockings for the baby and for L. She absolutely loved Z's so she requested her own and I had to make sure to put a cursive "L" on them like I put an "S" on mine.

Tonight's post is short, I've got several orders to create and then off to bed! Just had to get a few pics and words in. Hope you're all warm and snuggly!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Izmit said...

So cute!!!

Cara said...

I WANT another one LOL He is just dreamy.... I would be hogging him too! Awwwwwwwww......